14 March 2020
The following notice is in compliance with the letter dated 05 March 2020 issued by the Secretary, University Grants Commission and the Press Release, dated 12 March 2020, issued by the Registrar, University of Delhi.
All preventive steps must be taken to combat the possible threat of COVID-19. Keeping this in mind, the following is notified to all concerned.
- All the students are informed that classroom teaching and Internal Assessment Examinations/Tests at the College will not take place till 31 March 2020.
- The study material shall be uploaded on the college web-site on a weekly basis by the respective teachers. The Teachers-in-Charge must ensure that all faculty members of their departments mail the study material well within the stipulated time at the e-mail address: email@example.com. Teachers teaching B.A. (Prog.), B.Sc. Life Sciences and Physical Sciences must send the study material directly to the above email address.
- Teachers shall remain available in the college as per the timetable and be in touch with their students through e-resources. Computer Labs at the College will be available to the teachers.
- All students are advised to remain in touch with their respective teachers.
- Internal Assessment/House Examination, if any, stand postponed till 31 March 2020.
- All functions including seminars, conferences, symposia, workshops, fests and group activities stand cancelled.
(Prof. Vibha Singh Chauhan)